- Please make advance reservations via telephone or book online to assure room availability.
- A credit card is required to obtain a confirmed reservation. Please note the cancellation policy below before committing to a reservation.
- Rates may change without notice and may vary for special events except for confirmed reservation.
- All rates are subject to a 13% state/bed tax. The 7% state sales tax plus 6% bed tax is placed on all hotel rooms in Duval County.
- To reserve the entire Inn a signed contract is required, please contact the Innkeeper.
- Normal occupancy is two people per room. Additional person (room size permitting) is $30 per night.
- We permit pets under 20 pounds. Pets can not be left in the room alone nor unsupervised in the public areas of the Inn.
- Handicap - The Main House does not have vertical accessibility (i.e. elevator) for the guest rooms (second and third floors). The Carriage house has two rooms on the ground floor but is not handicap compliant.
- For reservations exceeding more then three nights (single reservation or multiple rooms), a 50% of the entire stay's rate, is due when booking the reservation. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. For alternate arrangements, please contact the innkeeper.
- For Corporate reservations secured by a company credit card, the cancellation requirement may be waived at the discretion of the Inn. Please inquire before making a reservation.
- Group bookings of four or more rooms require a 30 day cancellation notice for return of the deposit.
- Normal check in time is 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. For late arrivals, please call for instructions on the procedure for arrival after 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Early check-in and check-out is available by prior arrangement only. Each is subject to an additional $25 per hour.
- A full hardy breakfast is provided each morning to start your day off right.
- Afternoon tea is from 1 PM to 3 PM Friday and Saturday for both our lodging guests and the public with reservations. Large parties may be accommodated on other days then Friday or Saturday. Please contact the innkeepers for additional information.
- The Gum Bunch Pub (full liquor) hours of operation is until 9 PM for our lodging guests only. If the inn's main house is completely rented by one group, we will keep the Pub open upon request with a one day notice.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the inn. Smoking in the inn will result in you immediate dismissal and an additional charge of $150 for cleaning.
- Smoking is not allowed per state law in the dining area of the Inn.
- You may smoke on the any of the porches where ashtrays are provided.
- Should your plans change, be sure to call within the following guidelines. A cancellation charge of one day or 50% of the total reservation whichever is greater will be taken at time of cancellation. If the cancellation is within the guidelines, a cancellation number will be given to insure a cancellation charge is not taken. If an email address is provided, a cancellation letter will sent to confirm.
- For early checkout, you are responsible for the entire reservation and will be charged as such if the remainder of the reservation can not be rebooked. If unsure of the policy, contact the innkeeper for clarification.
- Please note a multiple room reservation is added together for the total of "reserved nights". For example, two rooms reserved for four nights would be 8 reserved nights. For this example, the 8 reserved nights cancellation period is 14 days.
|Reserved Nights||Cancellation prior to arrival||Payment|
|Groups with 4 rooms or more||30 days||7 days prior to arrival|
|Groups with entire inn||30 days||14 days prior to arrival|